[Gambas-user] KDEAplplication

Nicolas Marzoni mr_negers at ...67...
Mon Jul 19 13:25:18 CEST 2004

Message: 7
From: Benoit Minisini <gambas at ...1...>
To: gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Gambas-user] Send an Email??
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 22:03:54 +0200

On Friday 16 July 2004 17:05, Nicolas Marzoni wrote:
>Could sombody tell me how do I  send an email whit gambas without opening a
>mail program. What I want is; send an email, and let the user working
>normaly.
>
>I hope could you Help me.
>Thanks.
>Nicolas Marzoni. Argentina.

With the KDE component, you can pilot KMail via DCOP to send the mail for
you:

  DIM hApp AS KDEApplication

  hApp = Application["KMail"]

  hApp.MailTransportServiceIFace.sendMessage("to", "cc", "bcc", "subject",
"body", attachments)

Alas, this does not work yet because the type of the 'attachments' parameter
is KURL::List, which is not yet managed by the KDE component.

Do you want me to try to manage this datatype for the next version ?

--
Benoit Minisini

Yes please; I want you to try to manage This datatype for the next
version... Thanx a lot.

--
Nicolas Marzoni.
Mar del Plata. Argentina.