[Gambas-user] Video Capture

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Mon Jul 19 00:41:24 CEST 2004

On Sunday 18 July 2004 05:34, Budi Arief Gusandi wrote:
> Is it possible to connect to video capture or web cam and
> displayed in picture box ? In VB i just simple using a windows
> library and display it frame by frame using timer. Please help

I think you can do the same thing in gambas simply by calling
some command line webcam program that dumps images to stdout,
and updating the picture box whenever you get a new image.  But
I haven't actually tried this (pvrec, my gambas video capture
program, simply uses mplayer to display the stream.)

Rob