[Gambas-user] inputbox

na2492 at ...9... na2492 at ...9...
Sun Jul 18 01:09:15 CEST 2004

>-- Hi,
>
>thanks for the reply but that isn't exactly what I ment.
>inputbox is something like a messagebox but with a textbox where you can

>fill in the requested information.
>So it pups up and after filling in it closes, clicking an ok button or
>something like that.
>It really is just an other small form, but how do I exchange the
>information from the smaller form to the main form?
>
>Eddy

Salut Eddy,

I show you the power of gambas.
It took me aprox. 30 min .
And now you have the base of an Inputbox.
After finishing you Inputbox you can compile her and use her by
USE "Inputbox" in ervery project (gambas) you want.
I hope you make a better one then the M$-Inputbox, where you can't
control NOTHING. It's just a easy way to let the user say something.

Amicalement
Charlie
* Gesendet mit / Sent by: FEN-Webmail * http://www.fen-net.de *