[Gambas-user] Send an Email??

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Jul 16 22:03:54 CEST 2004

On Friday 16 July 2004 17:05, Nicolas Marzoni wrote:
> Could sombody tell me how do I  send an email whit gambas without opening a
> mail program. What I want is; send an email, and let the user working
> normaly.
>
> I hope could you Help me.
> Thanks.
> Nicolas Marzoni. Argentina.

With the KDE component, you can pilot KMail via DCOP to send the mail for you:

  DIM hApp AS KDEApplication

  hApp = Application["KMail"]

  hApp.MailTransportServiceIFace.sendMessage("to", "cc", "bcc", "subject",
"body", attachments)

Alas, this does not work yet because the type of the 'attachments' parameter
is KURL::List, which is not yet managed by the KDE component.

Do you want me to try to manage this datatype for the next version ?

--
Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...