[Gambas-user] Report Preview

Budi Arief Gusandi budi at ...415...
Fri Jul 16 10:42:26 CEST 2004

Emhh....print preview of mozilla is not a browser. Browser and preview is
two different things. Preview is optimize for displaying what we need to
print, but browser...you know already ;)
What i say mean just get the preview mozilla code to use as component in
gambas, so the preview for database reporting via html file as a report
will be nice.
BTW i've never try component browser of gambas...Is is good for preview
with page navigator ?

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 15:43:40 +0700, Rizky Tahara Shita
<rizky at ...225...> wrote:

> At 11:36 16/07/2004, Budi Arief Gusandi wrote:
>> Just trying mozilla on my mandrake 10 (nothing fancy ;(..., but hey the
>> preint preview of mozilla is really kewl. Anybody can get the code of
>> the
>> preview and plug it into gambas as component ? that would be good if we
>> make a report via HTML and displayed on it...
>
> what's for? gambas already has a browser component.. as long as i know.
> dumping the HTML report to the component  is more faster on loading than
> using the other program outside gambas (like that mozzila,  konkueror,
> or even opera).
>

>> Just an idea...
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Budi