[Gambas-user] getting date using Val(xx.xx)

Brant Wells bwells at ...475...
Wed Jul 14 19:52:19 CEST 2004

Hi HM:

First off, I assume that decimal(2,2) means anumber like 1.23... I tried
in Gambas on my computer (Gambas 0.94a), and it works fine... however,
you do need to change

r as integer ==> r as float, if you are using decimal values....

HTH,
Brant