[Gambas-user] rpm delay

Henri Girard girardhenri at ...67...
Mon Jul 12 21:25:03 CEST 2004

Hi :)
I have 2 fedora one on a notebook and one on desktop... On the second one no
problem it works fine after compilation ... On the first one i have a small
partition (3 Go) so i install minimum pakage to make gambas running... fc2
as qt 3.3.2 and on the notebook I got error message : lib.gb.so.0 error...
so i tried to install rmps but all the fc2 servers only the 93b is
available... it works on the netbook execpt it crashes all the time when i
try the report database... Does any one where I could find rpm 94a for
fedora 2 ... The olivier's link doesn't work on gambas web ...
Otherwise I will wait ... i guess one day it will be updated ?  lol
Salut
Henri