[Gambas-user] Gambas on Suse 8.2 - problem...

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Sat Jul 10 20:17:57 CEST 2004

Hi Brant,

I did it - it was just a bit tricky as the graphical installation tool
didn't run - too few RAM. But I got through it, 1.5 GB, now everything
is there, and Gambas is running!

Rolf