[Gambas-user] Listbox

Gianni Piccini pastrano at ...431...
Sat Jul 10 01:55:19 CEST 2004

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 23:19:28 +0200, you wrote:

> i don't understand what do topindex....

Sorry for my bad question. I'll give an example: I've 2 listboxes, same
width and height, placed side by side. They have both 20 items, but only 5
are visible, due the height of listboxes. If I scroll one of them, the
first item visible will not be the first, but, for example, the 5 (in vb
the index of first visible item is readable with listbox.topindex). So, I
need to make second listbox with item 5 at the top of visibles...