[Gambas-user] Gambas in the future

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu Jul 8 21:49:06 CEST 2004

On Thursday 08 July 2004 15:44, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> nevertheless i've seen an installer on linux game... not you ?

I've seen them on proprietary software, including games,
realplayer, cedega, etc., but only when the proprietary software
vendor didn't want to bother making an RPM or wanted to make it
possible to install the software in the user's home directory.

I guess this latter reason could be reason enough to make a
"gambas setup wizard" thing, but it couldn't be written in
gambas very easily.... everything would have to be statically
linked.

Rob