[Gambas-user] OT: Textadventure-Game

Hans-Martin Bundeshund bundeshund at ...467...
Thu Jul 8 08:02:05 CEST 2004

Am Mittwoch, 7. Juli 2004 19:59 schrieb VBTricks.de.vu Webmaster:
> @ Hans-Martin
>
> Is the IDE himself the adventure like lotus-notes?
>
> What do you mean by that? (Lotus Notes is an office-application I think)
> You can create the textadventure using a simple texteditor but I am
> going to write a "clicky-clicky" IDE for writing them, too.

I was just kidding (or tried to, thats why I put the SCNR-phrase in), because
I must use notes @ work and I really hate it. For me it is an adventure to
work with notes. (And many other useres feel the same)

So notes is some piece of extended goupware. You can use it simply as an
email-client. But with domino or notes-server You can write scipts for eg.
automatical answer to mails or even more, you can build your own notes-net
with trusting-properties and so on (I am no notes-expert, but IBM offers
domino for AS400/iSeries that we use @ work. I write programms in RPG or
ILERPG on that machine and with notes running on eg. windows you can easy
call As400/iSeries-batchjobs and move the results back to notes).

regards,
HM