[Gambas-user] Can not run with F5 or even compile any more :))

Hans-Martin Bundeshund bundeshund at ...467...
Thu Jul 8 07:25:05 CEST 2004

Salute Benoit!

Am Mittwoch, 7. Juli 2004 23:31 schrieb Benoit Minisini:
> On Wednesday 07 July 2004 18:07, Hans-Martin Bundeshund wrote:
> > At least I have found it. I changed the name for the class timer to
> > #timer (I didn't want to, don't know how, my cat must have done this. But
> > I have no cat... ;>)    ). This causes this behavior written before.
>
> What do you mean exactly by "I changed the name for the class timer to
> #timer" ???

Yes, it's not clear. I mean I added a timer to my app and named it
'RefreshTimer'. After playing with some properties (delay), I didn't realize
that I must have selected the 'name'-property and insert a '#'-sign changing
the word 'Refresh' to this '#', so the new name was #Timer instead of
'RefreshTimer'. I guess I want to hit <return> and typed '#')

I need roundabout 20 min to find this, because there is no error-message or
something else when You do this and want to compile your application.

regards,
HM