[Gambas-user] Gambas on Suse 8.2 - problem...

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Wed Jul 7 18:07:59 CEST 2004

Hi Brant,

> Brant>That sounds about right...  You may want to check the directories
> and find out where kde3  and QT are installed...  if it is not a
> standard location, then that would explain why it's not finding the
> development stuff...

Hm. KDevelop 2.1 is running with it, so I guess it's the old versions,
but I'll look it up.

> Brant > What speed machine is it?  Anything better than say... 400 mHz

That's the point, it's a 366 MHz Celeron with only 64 MB Ram. Of course,
I tried to install 9.1, but there is a Windows partition and only 2 GB
space for Linux, too few even if you switch off most of the packages.
Anyway, it has big problems installing because of too few Ram.

Well, I was thinking about taking it with me into my holidays and
playing around a bit with some Gambas projects, but there are other
things I can do during my holidays, too :-)

Rolf