[Gambas-user] Can not run with F5 or even compile any more

Hans-Martin Bundeshund bundeshund at ...467...
Wed Jul 7 16:53:06 CEST 2004

Salute gambas-clan,

I am working on my project, playing with a timer-sub and suddenly I get no
response hiting F5. The mouse-arrow turns to the time-mode (busy) for a short
time, no animation from the blue gambas, no error-message, no compiled or
started application...

The examples or other selfcreated apps running fine. None changings at gambas
made.  And I see nothing special in my app-code I want to compile.

Before I try to debug the IDE using gambas I try asking here: any suggestions?

regards,
HM