[Gambas-user] About workspace and MDI applications

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue Jul 6 02:18:25 CEST 2004

On Monday 05 July 2004 14:54, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> At the moment, I think that the Workspace control is a bit
> useless. Will somebody be annoyed if I removed it in the next
> version ?

I didn't find it useless at all (though it was annoying to try to
make an MDI Gambas IDE with docking etc.) and have made a few
projects that use it.  Would you be replacing it with another
MDI container or merely removing MDI functionality from gambas
altogether?

I know it's not Linuxly Correct to like MDI apps, but my clients
are more concerned with getting work done (and having their new
apps look like their old ones) than being Linuxly Correct ;)

Rob