[Gambas-user] TextArea positioning to bottom after adding text :))

Hans-Martin Bundeshund bundeshund at ...467...
Mon Jul 5 21:55:41 CEST 2004

Am Montag, 5. Juli 2004 16:58 schrieb Brant Wells:
> You are using it right... just in the wrong spot...  In my apps, I put
> that in the CHANGE event for the text area...
> So on the form with ChatTextArea, right click on it, and choose the
> CHANGE event...  and putChatTextArea.Select(Len(ChatTextArea,Text),1)
> in there... and see what happens.

:)) Looks pretty well! Did what it have to. Thanks a lot!
(Since I discoverd gambas, I have so much ideas for some little tools. I like
the thought or idea using gambas-apps as a frontend for command-line-tools,
or a frontend for storing data into a sql-db. Or just write a little tool
like a shoppinglist-administration or whatever)

By the way, where is a good start, when I want to write a chat-app with real
net-code using gambas?
> See ya!
> > ~Brant
HM