[Gambas-user] About workspace and MDI applications

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Jul 5 20:54:16 CEST 2004

Hi, everybody.

I tried to transform the Gambas IDE in a fully MDI application base on the
Workspace control.

Alas I failed to make a really useful and functional Workspace control to do
that, because the QWorkspace Qt widget is very poorly designed.

So, I think I won't do that for the 1.0. But don't worry, I will find another
way of having everything in one window, like KMail does.

At the moment, I think that the Workspace control is a bit useless. Will
somebody be annoyed if I removed it in the next version ?

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...