[Gambas-user] TextArea positioning to bottom after adding text

Brant Wells bwells at ...475...
Mon Jul 5 14:42:37 CEST 2004

Hey Hans:

You could just insert this one line in the TextArea_CHANGE event...

textarea1.Select(Len(txtlog.text),1)

It moves it to the end of the text area.

HTH!
[Hope That Helps!]
~Brant