[Gambas-user] TextArea positioning to bottom after adding text

Hans-Martin Bundeshund bundeshund at ...467...
Sun Jul 4 00:24:39 CEST 2004

Salute!

I wrote a little chat-application using mysql (nice, because this app uses
already mysql-support, so I dont need any net-code for communication  ;)  ) .

But one problem ist still left:
After a user inserts and send a message-text, I add this text to the TextArea
where all message-text from all users is shown. But the TextArea don't know
that the new text is hidden and  now it has to scroll to the bottom showing
the new incoming text.

Any suggestions how to?

Thanks and best regards,

HM