[Gambas-user] need some help

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Fri Jan 30 19:04:53 CET 2004

On Thursday 29 January 2004 13:28, Charlie Reinl wrote:
> snapshot1.png is how it looks if i open the form in the IDE
> snapshot2.png is how it looks if I run it .

Looks to me like you have something weird going on with your Qt
and KDE themes.... the IDE screenshot is in the Keramik widget
style, and the runtime screenshot is in the default Qt widget
style.

Try creating a new account, setting it to use Keramik, and see if
it works there.  (I also assume the Gambas IDE itself is
appearing in the Keramik style.  If not, I have no idea how the
form is doing so in design mode.)

Rob