[Gambas-user] TabIndex TextBox

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Fri Jan 30 18:05:18 CET 2004

On Friday 30 January 2004 10:28, Dimitri Bellini wrote:
> ReDear Benoit
> 	another stupid thing... :-) the property TabIndex how can i
> made it? Thanks in advance

There is no TabIndex in Gambas yet.  Tab order is the order in
which the controls were created on the form, same as in Qt.  The
TabIndex "property", when implemented, will have to be a clue to
whatever part of the IDE generates the .form files rather than
an actual property.

For what it's worth, I don't see the properties Mask or TabIndex
listed in the help for TextBox in 0.82.  Window objects have a
Mask property but it's to change the shape of the window, not
validate input.  (I kinda hope the Mask property gets propagated
down to some other classes someday, like labels and buttons!)

Rob