[Gambas-user] MDK RPM .net component problem

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Jan 28 19:34:13 CET 2004

On Wednesday 28 January 2004 18:54, reseaux wrote:
> Dear Rob
> 	i have installed every pack of gambas-0.82-mdk but when i try to load the
> example ClientSock i have this type of error, i think is not problem of
> packing because i have try to install from Benoit source and is the same
> result, some idea?
> Thanks in advance
> Dimitri

>---------------------------------------- Warning: cannot find
> /usr/lib/gambas-0.82/lib/info/gb.net.info
> WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) \x08
>   Major opcode:  *
> WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) \x08
>   Major opcode:  *
> WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) \x08
>   Major opcode:  *
> WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) \x08
>   Major opcode:  *
> WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes) \x08
>   Major opcode:  *

I have the same warnings (not errors), and I don't find why yet.

I think I have these errors from the beginning. But since 0.82, the IDE uses
the KDE component, and this component replaces the QT X error handler. That
erro handler filtered intelligently X errors, and so didn't always display
them, as the KDE one does.

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...