[Gambas-user] MDK RPM .net component problem

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Wed Jan 28 19:31:14 CET 2004

On Wednesday 28 January 2004 12:54, reseaux wrote:
> Dear Rob
> 	i have installed every pack of gambas-0.82-mdk but when i try
> to load the example ClientSock i have this type of error, i
> think is not problem of packing because i have try to install
> from Benoit source and is the same result, some idea?

Yeah, the gb.net component isn't getting built.  It looks like a
problem in src/net/Makefile (it doesn't include net in the
SUBDIRS variable.)  Looking at the configure script, I assume it
thinks we don't have the right include files available to build
the net component, or maybe we're supposed to include something
like --with-net-includes on the config line as we used to have
to do with postgres and mysql.  Thing is, all the includes in
the net conponent are right in my /usr/include directory (e.g.
/usr/include/arpa/inet.h for #include <arpa/inet.h>) so I don't
know what we're missing.  Benoit?  Daniel?

Rob