[Gambas-user] mail traffic raise on gambas list

Charlie karl.reinl at ...9...
Tue Jan 27 13:52:48 CET 2004

Salut ,

I had a look today on my gambas-user-folder and I remarked, that only
since 01.01.2004 I recived
238 mail ( my one not counted).

That means 8.8 mails per day  (today 11 on gambas-user) .

I recive them not bulked , because I want also chache the source-file
attachments.

Now my question is:

Do we have the possibillity to open a ftp-server , where everybody can
place source-files,
and everybody can take them ?

If we have, everybody can take his gambas-list mails in bulk-form and
has the possibility to
access to the source-files.

I know that some wicki offers this service, but I know, the maintainer
of such a ftp-server has a lot
of responsability, and the risc to get used by others to exchange files.

If anybody has an Idea how we can handle that, it would be gread,
because we can also offer
more examples for gambas beginners.

Amicalement
Charlie