[Gambas-user] tabstrip

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue Jan 27 17:52:07 CET 2004

On Tuesday 27 January 2004 10:45, Frank Rudolph wrote:
> Hello ...
> i dont know if this is the right mailing list ???
> I want open a tabstrip - on this tabstrip i want add many tabs
> and on this tabs
> i want place textareas - at runtime - not from the toolbox in
> layout. i read about container and children but i need  a
> little example. is there anybody who can help me or  have a
> link with examples ? thanks a lot

The multi-CD ripper I've been working on does exactly this, with
columnviews and panels, though I don't use the container
children stuff.  It is not nearly finished (only will rip one
CD, no preference dialogs) but at least you can see how it gets
initialized and how the controls are put into an array.

Here, have the current source.

Rob