[Gambas-user] Retrive coordinates from textarea or gambaseditor

_root _root at ...324...
Tue Jan 27 16:33:04 CET 2004

> Benoit Minisini wrote:
> If you want to add automatic instruction completion, tell me. I will explain
> you how to get symbol information inside the IDE.

Yes, this is my idea.
Tell me if i can post here some attachments (to explain what I have in my mind)
Perhaps next week I will have two days of vacation,
I want to finish my cursor-maker and then try to do something with the editor.
I have make an example and when i write "dim myvar as" and press space, a
listbox appear
I have created a little example and works.  when I write "dim myvar as" and
press space appears a listbox that it contains some types of variable.
I have also look the gambaseditor class file :)

Sponsor:
L'interpretazione dei doni di orti, frutteti, prati e giardini nel nostro Ristoro Sunflower.
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1478&d=27-1