[Gambas-user] gambas 0.82

Rizky Tahara Shita rizky at ...225...
Mon Jan 26 03:08:49 CET 2004

At 18:55 24/01/2004, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have just uploaded gambas-0.82...
>
>I fixed many problems of the 0.81 version. I succeeded in working around a
>KDE
>library bug, and so added three new controls in the KDE component. I added
>some little requested features in the IDE too.
>
>Now, the "before 1.0" check point:
>
>- Wiki documentation is not clean yet.
>
>- I want to split the current Picture class into three different classes:
>Picture, Image and Drawing. The current Image control will be renamed.
>
>- Surely waiting for the new net component of Daniel!
>
>Enjoy it!
>
>Regards,

ya thank's benoit... thank's for doing my request (suggestion) that i ask
you before...

hemm... may be someday gambas editor will have the CTRL + Space that
function to show a popup window on the editor that has lists of properties
or method or sub or functions, so the programmer will just have to choose
several words and the rest word will be done easily..
if you don't understand, try VB6 and have a CTRL + Space you'll know what i
ment.. if you don't want to try in VB try Quanta there... it have the same
popup function lists... :)

this will be usefull, since gambas manual page hasn't updated soon... so
the newbie programmer (just like me) know the properti of an object by
pressing the ctrl + space or when the programmer hit the '.' (dot) button,
it will still show that popup...

Regards,

tahara!