[Gambas-user] another suggestions for gambas

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Fri Jan 23 03:27:26 CET 2004

On Thursday 22 January 2004 21:20, Rizky Tahara Shita wrote:
> why you like the color for the gambas editor is the
> yellow/white on black by default ?
> it is better if you make the default is the invert color of
> it. why ? hemm... the yellow/white on black more look like an
> old BASIC (GWBasic / TurboBasic) that i ever used, but the
> invert one more look like MS Visual Basic default. :)

It's easy enough to hit "invert colors" and tweak the one or two
yucky combinations that result.... I can't figure out why it
comes up with Fixed 15 as the default font, it may be Mandrake
or it may be falling back or something, but I wonder if I could
patch it to look for a default monospace font in .kde and use
it.  It uses the default proportional font from KDE for the rest
of the UI...

Rob