[Gambas-user] gambas 0.81

Leo Barnhoorn leo.barnhoorn at ...246...
Wed Jan 21 08:12:33 CET 2004

Hallo Daniel,

Sorry, it has take a long time for answering this because i want to find out
first what is wrong.

Maybe stupid, normaly when i download a new Gambas version i directly do

configure
make
make install

This never leat to a problem until now, the net component did not compile.
I check the file configure and a lot of changes in the net component section.

Solution:
reconf
make
make install

Now it is working well. After all there where no problems at all.

This is a test version of the telnet project.

Regards,
Leo Barnhoorn.