[Gambas-user] "Open example"

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue Jan 20 18:05:57 CET 2004

Hey Benoit, when you hit "open example" on your
/opt/gambas-installed version of gambas, and select a project,
and try to run it, do you get a write permissions error?  Or do
you have /opt/gambas/share/examples writable by everyone?  I'm
trying to figure out how to handle this behavior in my packages
("open examples" never worked before because I was dropping the
symbolic link in the wrong place, so I never ran into this
error.)  I'm not crazy about making
/usr/share/doc/gambas-doc-x.xx/examples world writable and
hoping to come up with Another Way.

Rob