[Gambas-user] shortcut key

Rizky Tahara Shita rizky at ...225...
Tue Jan 20 07:25:54 CET 2004

it is about the user friendly for programmer here.. will you add some
shortcut key for the stop button ?

for example i'm running my program and there is an error there.. so with
shortcut key the programmer will have to stop the program with out clicking
the stop button. it's just another suggestion here. cause when often errors
raise, it is better when the hand is still on the keyboard and will make
the coding more focused.

just i did in VB6, i almost never put off my hands from the keyboard. when
there is an error i just can press the CTRL - Break to break it then ALT -
R - E to stop it. and sometime VB6 asked to me that will the program should
end or in break mode...

yes ofcourse it will usefull when we already focused on the code not in the
design mode...

Regards,

tahara!