[Gambas-user] QT Speech features in Gambas ?

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue Jan 13 16:21:10 CET 2004

On Tuesday 13 January 2004 04:48, nn wrote:
> Matthias Ettrich, a senior software engineer at Trolltech
> and the founder of KDE, elaborates: "When ViaVoice is
> integrated with Qt, it will be possible to control Qt-based

That article is close to 3 years old and as far as I know IBM
doesn't even make Viavoice for Linux anymore.  There may very
well be some other speech recognition library that someone could
write a Gambas component for, but I don't think the Qt-Viavoice
connection is going to be it.

Rob