[Gambas-user] Re: Return value of 1

Luke Cliff lcliff at ...284...
Mon Jan 12 20:11:35 CET 2004

Hello Benoit Minisini,
      I thought about what you said, the return value maybe returning
because of a shell reference without including the gb.kde library, which
has happened in the past... I do not have the time at the moment to send
the program, but I will some time in the next few days, where do I send
the program too? As far as that redraw error, you explained things well
in the Digest # 458,

Quote>
The Gambas source code editor is based on Qt 2.0 editor widget source code,
which has many bugs. And I didn't wan't to fix them, because I will rewrite
it in the future by using the QT 3.0 editor widget source code - which is
completely new. Maybe Trolltech found the old one buggy too
End Quote<

...As soon as the redraw error appears, I will take a snapshot, and send
it in...

Regards
Luke