[Gambas-user] Returning a value of 1 error...

Luke Cliff lcliff at ...284...
Sun Jan 11 21:14:36 CET 2004

Hello Gambas users,
                    I was working on a program yesterday, one where I
had to translate from an old VB(Windows) program a Moon percentage
indicator, I was working with it for a while when the "Re-draw" problem
started up... I now hit "Shift + the arrow down(or up)" to force a
redraw, but that is not the error in question, After many errors, in the
translation (which was my fault), the program seems to have given up
altogether, I now get a "the program returned a value of 1" error, no
matter what I do to the program(like stripping it of functions, and
commenting out labels .e.tc) I still get this error...

Could someone explain why I get this error, and what I can do to recover
the program in Gambas? I have had to copy the program over to another
new program to get around "the return value of 1"..I also have a Linux
session error, which may be linked with it, I post that if you need it...

Regards
Luke