[Gambas-user] SHELL Command

Klaus Schumacher schumacher-k at ...20...
Fri Jan 9 16:26:28 CET 2004

Hi,
I've done a small program which gives some informations about the acpi
of my laptop. The code to read the data is like the following:

PUBLIC SUB Timer1_Timer()
   befehl = "acpi -V"
   SHELL befehl FOR READ
END

PUBLIC SUB process_write (Data AS String)
    ' Temperatur ausfiltern
    pos = Instr (Data, "degrees")
    IF pos > 0 THEN therm  = Mid$ (Data, pos - 5, 5)

    etc. etc.

With Gambas 0.65 it has worked without problems. After I've updated to
0.74 it's not working anymore.

Was there a change in the SHELL command, which makes it necessary to
change my code ? Could it help to go up to 0.80 (I really don't like to
update too much) ?

Has anybody any idea ??

Klaus