[Gambas-user] Re: qt

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Fri Jan 9 16:29:05 CET 2004

On Friday 09 January 2004 07:15, Marcelo Duschkin wrote:
> It's a grief :(
> What about GTK for Gambas ?

A Gtk component was being worked on a long time ago; I think the
feeling now is that a wxWindows component might be easier.

That said, I'm writing commercial software right now using
Gambas, and licensing it under the GPL. I'm leaving the source
right on my clients' hard disks and putting the requisite GPL
notices in. Not everyone wants to rush out to give the code to
their competitors ;) It just makes it a little harder to sell
mass-market software, but I don't have a problem with that
myself.

Rob