[Gambas-user] A question

ADSILC at ...87... ADSILC at ...87...
Thu Jan 8 18:35:59 CET 2004

I've messed around with gambas for a couple of months.  I wrote a couple of small utilities I needed for linux and It worked very well.  I want to convert a terminal emulation that I wrote for windows using vb to Linux.  I was wondering if any of the controls support background and foreground color for every character within the control.  The first character could be white with a dark blue background, the second character could be red with a black background, etc..  If this is possible what control could be used and a code example would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.Louis Castoria