[Gambas-user] Process not working correctly?

Magnus Kulke sikor_sxe at ...326...
Mon Jan 5 22:21:13 CET 2004

hi,

thanks for the quick answer. i'm using gambas 0.80. i checked the new
docs, but the EXEC page still describes the old way.

i put it this way now:

PUBLIC SUB _new()

  EXEC [ "ls", "-la" ] FOR READ WRITE

END

PUBLIC SUB Process_Read()

  OutputField.Text = "bla"

END

but it still doesn't seem to work, furthermore i wouldn't understand how
to retrieve the commands stdout text.

magnus