[Gambas-user] wiki update FINISHED

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Sun Jan 4 20:36:25 CET 2004

At long last I have finished the last items on the export todo
list.  So, Benoit and others, unless I find some more issues in
there before mid-week (I found some that weren't on the list and
fixed them already), I am going to back up and remove the old
component documentation and drop the new stuff in the real wiki
in preparation for 1.0.  I hope there are not too many language
differences between 0.80 and 1.0 ;)

I guess I should package up the super nasty perl scripts I've
been using and stick them out there on the web in case my
laptop's hard drive dies or something.

Rob