[Gambas-user] more wiki updates

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Sat Jan 3 15:22:02 CET 2004

Due to insomnia I took another 3 items off of the todo list; most
notably, usage is listed now on each applicable class page for
instantiation and iteration (_new and _get).

Of the remaining issues on the list, it seems to me that the only
serious one is this:

"You must ensure that you don't add HTML stuff that can't display
on the TextView of QT. Browse the help in the IDE to see what I
mean: text lines beginning with 'pre' are displayed. Note this
could be a bug of the TextViewer."

I can't duplicate this in 0.74 or 0.80 and wonder if it has been
fixed in Qt already.  Does anyone still see pre tags and if so,
on which page or pages?

Rob