[Gambas-user] I can't read it

Pozzo mauriiiii3001 at ...325...
Sat Feb 28 21:24:13 CET 2004

Hi Benoit
I've found an visual problem in gambas' welcome form and gambas'
documentation if someone use a dark theme for the desktop enviroment
which use light colors for the letters will have serious difficulty to
read the welcome form of gambas and all the documentations as you can
see in the shots. I suggest two possibles options or you let the user
change the background color or you use predefined colors also to the
text, for the documentation you have only to add this text to the body
of the pages text="#000000".

Maurizio