[Gambas-user] gambas 0.90

Leo Barnhoorn leo.barnhoorn at ...246...
Sat Feb 28 08:27:11 CET 2004

Hello Ron,

I downloaded the source code and not the RPM, i compiled the CURL lib and
everything is working well on SuSE 8.2 and SuSE 9.0
I downloaded  the source code from this site.

 http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/

Regards,
Leo Barnhoorn.