[Gambas-user] talking abaut copy and paste

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...9...
Thu Feb 26 21:36:06 CET 2004

Salut,

why should be copy and paste, to be bad programmation style ??

I once said, without copy and paste I never would be programmer !

Why ?

If you arrive in a new job, and you don't have you hard outworked source-code,
you start at ZERO.

Because, it is not importent to know how it has to be, if you know where you
find how it must be ?

The programmers force is his source-code, and its knowlege about it.

Question, how offten you worked on a OPEN FILE, OPEN Connection etc. ???

Every time you have had your source code to look/copy it.

Thats right ?

Amicalement
Charlie