[Gambas-user] Debug Watch Crash

Dimitri Bellini dimitribellini at ...69...
Thu Feb 26 20:15:22 CET 2004

So on...
	i have found this problem in both gambas version from 0.84 to 0.90 and i
found another strange problem with simple Array.
Can someone help me with creation of simple array like this :
DIM aCliUsed[100,3] AS String
Thanks in advance
Dimitri