[Gambas-user] Bugs: Help Browser + GDM + Net

ron ronstk at ...239...
Thu Feb 26 18:15:39 CET 2004

On Thursday 26 February 2004 17:34, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On Thursday 26 February 2004 09:14, ron wrote:
> > Help Browser
> > Type in the searchbox the word kilo and press enter.
> > Of course not found. Click in the box below the search and get popup
> >
> > [6] Type mismatch: wanted integr, got Null instead.
> > At: FExplorer.IsSearch_Click.621
> >
> > PUBLIC SUB lstSearch_Click()
> > IF Val(lstSearch.Key) THEN
> >   GotoLink(File.Dir($sHome) &/ $aSearch[Val(lstSearch.Key)])
> > ENDIF
> > END
> > fixes this
>
> Thanks. Actually, it is a bug in the ListView control that raises the Click
> event when there is no item clicked!

Click in the listview is to set the listview as widget with the focus
Should it not be the listview.select event  as sign there is selected ?
This solves also then arrow up/down not is working now.

Note: in TableView the Click event is somewere in the conrtrol, the clipper
area outside the actual row/column grid.
As i understand it now it must be with the listview the same and not as the
help say when on item clicked.

> > Click on OK and Gambas exit total.
> > -------------------------
> > GDM
> > Open the tree
> > In the tree right-click on a database icon and select Refresh in context
> > menu A blue bar or dotted at the moment of clicking.
> >
> > [13] Null Object
> > At: FMain.RefreshTable.222
> > Click on OK and GambasDM exit .
> > I can't figure it out how to solve this now.
>
> I couldn't reproduce it. Could you give me more details ?

I wil later this evening try to check exact how to reproduce it.
I'm at work now. Website programming.

> > ------------------------
> > SerialPort example: F.class
> > PUBLIC SUB Button2_Click()
> >
> >   IF Sport.Status=NetCode.Inactive THEN  '<------ must be Net.Inactive
> >     Message ("Open port first!")
> >   ELSE
> >     WRITE #Sport,TxtSend.Text & Chr(13) & Chr(10)
> >   END IF
> >
> > END
>
> OK. Fixed.

Thanks