[Gambas-user] gambas 0.90

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Feb 26 17:21:48 CET 2004

On Thursday 26 February 2004 09:17, Daniel Oxley wrote:
> Hey, nice progress with Gambas!  I have been waiting with fingers crossed
> for autocomplete!  Also, the MDI hack that was written (by Rob I believe?)
> is also an excellent addition.  When can we see that included in the source
> for Gambas!??!

I won't include any change like MDI before the 1.0.

> Everyone is appreciating all the hard work going into
> Gambas.  Without doubt, it will be THE tool of choice for BASIC programmers
> on Linux.  I have played around with a few (Realbasic, HBasic, GB) and
> never got on with any.  But Gambas has it all and it also works!  Congrats
> to all assiting.

Thanks!

> One question.  Why the jump from v0.84 to v0.90?

Because of the automatic completion feature, and because I don't want to add
any major feature before the 1.0.

And, as says Radoslav after, because I want to do as the Linux kernel did
(0.99a, 0.99b, ...) to have the same success :-)

Benoit Minisini
mailto:gambas at ...1...