[Gambas-user] Set in a array all the tables' name of a database

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu Feb 26 15:47:30 CET 2004

On Thursday 26 February 2004 04:12, Linux wrote:
>     FOR EACH MyConnection.Tables
>     MyTAble= MyConnection.Tables[iINC]   'This doesn't work :(
>     MyARRAY[iINC]=MyTable.name

MyARRAY[iINC] = MyConnection.Tables[iINC].name

Uglier, I know (I hate virtual classes, especially once you start
getting into arrays and collections of objects... would be
curious to know what circumstances caused them to be necessary
in Gambas :P) but it should work and it's one less line of code
(two, actually, since you can get rid of the DIM for MyTable.)

Rob