[Gambas-user] Request: Help Browser.

ron ronstk at ...239...
Thu Feb 26 11:52:51 CET 2004

Hi Benoit,

Nice those new icons. I like in gb.qt to see the difference between
controls(on form) and the classes.

The procedure seperation lines. I love it. Can now remove my own '----- lines.

The way of sorting all entries in the treeview is back but i liked the
way it was done in .84 with the groups sorted also, i.e.
First the enties of the basic control and then the entries specific of the
control it handles as in 0.84. Maybe a extra leaf to seperate these two.

Is it posible to have a 'Back page' on the mouse context menu?
Or backspace key working to do that. Right hand behaviour when browsing.

Can the page be cleared after click on treeview item,?
Then the page for entries without any information are blank and don't show
wrong page is now happens.

The properties and toolbox not opens at start of gambas until I make a new
form?
In most cases people need code editing instead form edits.
They could also disapear after the last form in design is closed.

 Ron