[Gambas-user] Zlib 1.0

Dimitri Bellini dimitribellini at ...69...
Tue Feb 24 11:30:23 CET 2004

Dear Daniel
	sorry for my late post.. I have found some of your consideration in Gambas
help wrote by Rob, i now start to watch and understand what can i do to
create Component but i think is not simple for me :-) i try...
I see in the help a function PRINTER is not possible to use it to create a
simple tool to create report?
Thanks in advance
Dimitri