[Gambas-user] Zlib 1.0

Daniel Campos daniel.campos at ...338...
Sat Feb 21 18:00:00 CET 2004

El sáb, 21-02-2004 a las 17:29, Rob escribió:
> On Saturday 21 February 2004 11:39, Dimitri Bellini wrote:
> > 	thanks for you great component i use it every day and i find
> > it very important in gambas... But i ask to you if you have
> > plan to create a new component to manage a printer report... A
>
> I think this will be best accomplished in gambas code, as with
> the IDE, rather than as a C component.  And once again, if
> someone doesn't do it, eventually I will, but I couldn't tell
> you when.

No, I think a report tool must be written in C code, of course
with a link with the IDE, but beeing 'independent' enough to
use different report tools under it, as 'db' component acts now, as
I suppose many people would not like (would like not?) to use a specific
report tool, for instance, I'm quite bored of Crystal Reports, it is
poor and wastes a lot of resources in slow machines, apart form
problems, like the permanent lock after using it on access databases.

Do not worry too much about the time you will use to colaborate in it,
you're already mantaining the Wiki, this is a lot of work!

Regards,

Daniel Campos